What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through websites. They are tools that play an essential role in providing many information society services. For example, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user's browsing habits or their computer and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
Cookies are an essential part of Internet; and they cannot damage the user's computer/device if enabled in the browser settings.
Cookies never extract information from a hard drive or steal personal information.
Types of cookies
SESSION COOKIES: Session cookies last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end of the session.
PERMANENT COOKIES: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer period of time, improving the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
OWN COOKIES: These are cookies created by this website and can only be read by the site itself. robsurgical.com installs its own permanent cookies for the following purposes:
- Technical: These cookies are used to control the loading of the images that appear on the home page, depending on the parameters that have been set (time, number of times viewed, etc...). They are also used to allow access to certain parts of the website and to locate the user.
- Customisation: These cookies are used to remember the configuration of the size selected in the display of the web contents and to be able to show it in the users' future visits.
- Analysis: These cookies are used to track incoming traffic to the website to track visitor statistics.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: Cookies created by third parties and used by us for different services (e.g. website analysis or advertising). Below is a list of the third parties who may set and access cookies (not exempt from information and consent) on your computer and the purposes for which the information they store is used:
- Technical: They are used to control traffic and data communication by using security features during navigation. They also serve to identify and maintain the user's session, to store content in video or sound broadcasting and to share content with social networks (plug-in). Third parties: Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tealium.
- Customisation: These cookies allow the user to specify or customise some features of the general options of the website. For example, to set the language, the volume selected as preferred, the service's regional settings, the browser type or the number of results displayed per page. Third parties: YouTube, Facebook.
- Analytical: Analytics tool that helps websites understand how visitors interact with the web. You may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying visitors. Third parties: Google Analytics, YouTube, Twitter, Adobe Analytics.
- Advertising: Advertising cookies can be used to help manage web advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, access frequency, edited content, etc. Third parties: DoubleClick, Google, Criteo, Adgravity, Facebook.
Acceptance of cookies policy
How to modify cookie settings
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to your browser version. You may also use other browsers not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To prevent update or modification problems, you can access directly from your browser options, usually in the "Options" menu in the "Privacy" section. Please consult your browser's help for more information.
You can also restrict how third party websites install cookies on your computer to prevent data collection and logging of your browsing activity. To limit the use of third-party cookies, you can go to the configuration website or OptOut:
Select the "Delete all sites" option or select the specific website you wish to delete and click on "Delete Website".